The Office of the Registrar provides a wide range of services to the academic community. The office aims to provide
services in an efficient manner that allows the members of the academic community to use the services with minimum
difficulty and maximum satisfaction. Our standing policy is always to respond to legitimate requests for information or
services as quickly and accurately as possible.
The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the collection, administration, maintenance, processing and distribution
of information. As official custodian of all student academic records, the registrar determines the access and
distribution of those records based on school policy.
Functions of the Office of the Registrar:
- Distribution of Grades
- Advising / evaluating and updating student load
- Implementing selective retention policies
- Registration and Enrollment
- Enrollment certification / Degree verification
- Recording academic progress / Updating student records
- Graduation processing
- Conferral and distribution of diplomas
- Transcript processing and distribution
- Permanent record archival
- Liaising with government and other private agencies on matters related to the functions of the office
Vision and Mission
Mapúa Office of the Registrar shall be the leader in the use of the best management techniques in providing services to
To provide services in an efficient manner that allows the members of the academic community to use the services with
minimum difficulty and maximum satisfaction.
To respond to legitimate requests for information or services as quickly and accurately as possible