Sponsored by Mapúa Administration
E.T. Yuchengco Institutional Scholarship
- Free tuition and miscellaneous fees for the entire duration of the program
- Quarterly stipend of Php 5, 000
- Quarterly book allowance of Php 3,000
- Incoming freshmen
- Must obtain a rating of not lower than 80% in the Mapúa Scholastic Aptitude Examination (MSAE)
- Must qualify in the scholarship examination and panel interview
- Must maintain an average of at least 1.75 or higher every term;
- No grades below 3.00 (including PE and NSTP);
- Must finish the program within the prescribed numbers of quarters;
Don Tomas Mapúa Scholarships
- DTMS-Valedictorians enjoys 100% discount in tuition fees for two (2) consecutive terms; provided that,
he will not obtain a grade below 3.0 in any course, including PE and NSTP, in the first term.
- Incoming freshmen who graduated "with highest honor";
- Graduated among the graduating batch of at least 60 students;
- Enrolled in a Department of Education - accredited High Schools in the Philippines or abroad;
- Passed the Mapúa's Scholastic Aptitude Examination (MSAE)
- Certificate (with the school’s dry seal) issued by the Principal or the Registrar which contains the
- The award of "with highest honors";
- The name of the school and its address;
- The printed name and signature of the Principal or the Registrar;
- The contact details (telephone numbers / mobile numbers / email addresses) of the Principal or the Registrar.;
1. The Academic Scholarship covers the FULL Academic Scholarship with a 100% tuition fee discount for 1 quarter only for those students obtaining a QWA of 1.00 to 1.50 and HALF Academic Scholarship with a 50% tuition fee discount for 1 quarter only for those students obtaining a QWA of 1.51 to 1.75.
2. A qualified student must avail of the scholarship on the succeeding term.
3. Should the student decide to take a leave of absence (LOA) for the succeeding term, he/she may apply his/her scholarship upon his/her return, provided his/her scholarship availment falls within the two succeeding terms. A clearance from the Registrar’s Office and Letter of Consideration addressed to the CSFA should be presented by the scholar prior to his/her scholarship validation. A student who goes on leave for 2 successive terms waives his/her right to avail of the scholarship.
4. As a general rule, students obtaining a QWA of 1.75 or better, qualify for academic scholarship and are automatically validated by the Scholarship System for the availment of the scholarship. For non-numeric grades, the following should be considered:
i.) A student who has obtained any of the following grades qualifies for the scholarship provided the total number of units including the course with such grade is not less than ten (10) units.
a. W (Official Withdrawal)
b. P (Passed)
c. AU (Audit)
ii.) A student who has obtained any of the following grades is automatically disqualified for the scholarship. However, if the grade is corrected to P or a numerical passing value within the first 2 weeks of the current term, the student qualifies for the scholarship. Additionally, student who obtained any of the following grades from previous terms, qualifies for this scholarship the following term provided that the grade is completed to P within the current term.
a. IP (In-Progress)
b. I (Incomplete)
iii.) A student who has obtained NR (No Report) should inform the CSFA about the change of NR to a certain grade given by his/her instructor within 2 weeks from the deadline of encoding of grades. Failure to do so disqualifies the student to avail of the scholarship.
5. Academic scholarships are automatically validated and indicated in the Generated Schedule and Assessment (GSA). In cases when the scholarship is not indicated, the student is given two (2) weeks from the opening of classes to claim his/her scholarship at the CSFA. Failure to do so will be construed as a waiver of the right to avail of the scholarship.
Other Scholarship Programs Sponsored by Mapúa
- Athletic Scholarship
- Cheerleader Scholarship
- FAMIT Scholarship
- MITLU Scholarship
- Non-Famit/Non-MITLU Scholarship
- The New Builder Scholarship