Student Assistantship (S.A.)
- 3rd year – 4th year student;
- Currently enrolled
- Admission status should be “OK”
- Shall render work at assigned offices/departments
- Work for a maximum of 24 hours a week during a regular term. Class hours and duty hours should not exceed 12
hours per day.
- Work for a maximum of eight (8) hours a day during breaks [term breaks / vacation] and non-class days;
- An accomplished application form for Student Assistants (SA) from CSFA
- Photocopy of Certificate of Matriculation (CM)
- Photocopy of the Latest Final Grades Reports
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the CSAD (for new applicant only)
- Certificate of Good Health (for new applicant only)
- Letter of Consent from the Parents/ Guardian
- Two photo ID (1.5”x1.5” or 2” x 2”)
- Student Assistant Evaluation by the Immediate Head (for renewal of contract)
*The Student Assistantship is renewable every term. Students who wish to continue working as a Student Assistant must
submit a renewal application form at the CSFA Office.
Application Form: Download Here.
Renewal Form: Download Here.
Evaluation Form: Download Here.