External Funding Opportunities
Deadline of Submission of Proposals: April 30, 2017
Deadline of Application: November 21, 2016
Be one of the 15 Filipino scientists and researchers participating in a UK-PH programme that translates innovative ideas into viable business enterprises. Fellows benefit from a focused period of training and coaching in the UK, masterclasses from the UK’s Royal Academy of Engineering Fellows, and opportunities for international networking. Upon return to the Philippines, the cohort receives further training and support in taking their commercialisation plan forward. The program fees, travel, and accommodation expenses of all Fellows are fully funded by the UK and Philippine governments.
The call is open to all academic researchers working at a university or R&D Institute. Through their research, applicants must have developed (or co-developed), or be in the process of developing (or co-developing) a new technological innovation. The 30 alumni of the LIF program have gone on to found start-up companies from their R&D projects, begin pilot scale production of their products, garner interest from 3rd party investors and technology licensors, and improve their respective government agency procedures for more efficient technology transfers.
Detailed information can be found here.
About the programme
The programme is delivered by the UK’s Royal Academy of Engineering in partnership with the Philippine Department of Science and Technology and the Asian Institute of Management.
The LIF Programme forms part of the Newton Agham Programme, a collaboration between the UK government and the Philippine government in science, research and innovation.
For additional queries, please email email@example.com.
Deadline for Submission of Proposal: January 15, 2017
Deadline for Application: December 7, 2016
Deadline for the submission of Pre-proposal: January 13, 2017
- Overview of the German Research, Development and Innovation Landscape
- Germany: Funding to Establish Joint Research Programs with International Partners Including, Indonesia, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
- Germany: Development-Related Postgraduate Courses - Scholarships Offered by the German Academic Service
- Germany: Three Incoming Postdoctoral Fellowships for Female Researchers at TU Berlin
- Ireland: Postdoc Fellowships in ICT and Materials
- United Kingdom: Nine Fellowships at the University of Warwick's Institute of Advanced Study (IAS). ASEAN Researchers Eligible
- Belgium: "MOVE-IN Louvain" Incoming Postdoc Fellowships. ASEAN Researchers Eligible
- France: Postdoc Fellowships at the French Atomic Energy and Alternative Energies Commission (CEA)
- ASEAN: EU SHARE Scholarships - fully funded one semester exchange for undergraduates in ASEAN
- European Research Days in ASEAN: Workshops on Effective Proposal Preparation. A Few Seats Left in Singapore and Bangkok
The 32nd International Conference on Solid Waste Technology and Management
Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.
March 19 - 22, 2017
Call For Papers - abstracts due October 31
Join speakers from 40 countries to present the latest research on solid waste technology and management.
Abstract submissions are invited for oral or poster presentation at the Conference.
Abstracts are encouraged from all areas of solid waste technology and management.
To submit an abstract, or to view the detailed Call For Papers, please visit solid-waste.org
If you have any questions, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ronald L. Mersky,
1. UK Global Challenges Research Fund (GCRF) Capability Building Call – Deadline on October 25 , 2016
2. Deadline Approaching for Open Calls
3. Participate in an International Workshop
The Office of International Linkages for Research and Development (ILRAD) would like to inform you about the latest European Research Funding and Opportunities at the EURAXESS. Below is the list of opportunities and the deadline. More detailed information can be viewed on the attached documents.
1. Switzerland: CERN - incoming Non-Member State Postdoc Fellowship Programme. Deadline October 15, 2016
2. France: Institut Pasteur – Paris University International Doctoral Programme. Deadline November 14, 2016
3. Germany: DAAD Scholarships for Graduates from Developing and Newly Industrialised Countries
4. Netherlands: Opportunity for ASEAN Researchers to Work at Dutch Universities and Research Institutes. Deadline November 1, 2016
5. Europe: EUI Max Weber Postdoctoral Fellowships in the Social Science and Humanities. Deadline October 25
6. United Kingdom: Wellcome Intermediate Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine. Researchers in ASEAN Eligible. Deadline November 28, 2016
7. Europe: European Molecular Biology Laboratory – International PhD Programme. Deadline October 17, 2016
8. Austria: IIASA Postdoctoral Fellowships in Energy and Climate Change, Food and Water, Poverty and Equity. Deadline October 5, 2016
9. Thailand - France: Young Researcher Fellowship Program. Deadline October 25, 2016
Dear STRIDE Stakeholder and Partner:
The Science, Technology, Research, and Innovation for Development (STRIDE) is the flagship science and technology program by the United
States Agency for International Development (USAID)/Philippines that will spur inclusive economic growth by boosting science and
USAID/Philippines has launched the new STRIDE Innovation for Development (SID) Grants for Science and Technology and is now accepting
applications from Philippine academic institutions collaborating with civil society groups such as non-governmental organizations,
community-based organizations, people's organizations, cooperatives, and others for up to 12 months of joint research.
For more information about the new grants and to submit your application, please visit the website at
To all teaching and non-teaching personnel who are interested to pursue MS and PhD study in USA, Australia, and Asia. Full scholarships
through CHED are available. Details are as follows
- September 30, 2016 for Full bright-USA
- September 30, 2016 for United Board-Asia
- Call is open for Australian Awards
Deadline of Applications: September 1, 2016
Deadline of Applications: August 31, 2016
Deadline of Applications: August 31, 2016
Deadline of Applications: August 2, 2016
Deadline for Submission of Application: July 22, 2016
Proposal submission deadline: July 15, 2016
Last day of submission of applications: May 31, 2016
Deadline of First Stage Selection: May 2, 2016
Deadline of Applications: April 15, 2016
Deadline of Applications: February 29, 2016
Deadline for Submission of Proposals: December 31, 2015
Deadline for Submission for Applications: November 30, 2015
Deadline of Application: November 11, 2015
Deadline for Submission for Applications: November 6, 2015
Deadline of Application: November 3, 2015
Deadline for Submission for Applications: October 15, 2015
Deadline of Application: September 28, 2015
Date: Thursday, 3 September 2015
Time: 2:30pm - 3:30pm (GMT +8)
Selected trainees will be provided with Round-trip air fare, food, accommodation and fees for field and cultural trips.
Deadline of Application: July 31, 2015