Mapua Engineering Management Organization (MEMO)
The Mapúa Engineering Management Organization (MEMO) is established and committed to promote student development through a better understanding of business systems. It stemmed from an ever-increasing need to seek, develop and adapt appropriate management technologies and strategies so as to promote satisfaction and enhance student morale, thereby improving the competitiveness in the Philippine industry.
- To promote as well as to disseminate vital and relevant information that will help distinguish Engineering Management from other programs.
To promote and support the education and training of potential entrepreneurs and business leaders among the students of the Mapúa Institute of Technology.
- To provide the students of Engineering Management vehicles for applying the theories and principles that they have learned in their management courses in actual practice.
- To cultivate and develop the leadership abilities of student-members.
- To provide entrepreneurial and business studies that will benefit the Institute and the community.
- To instill in students high values and attitudes needed to produce moral and ethical professionals.
- To promote and develop teamwork and camaraderie among the members of the organization.
- To coordinate with the other student organizations and student council in the School of Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IE-EMG) so as to provide better activities that will help improve the social, mental, physical and moral aspects of the students especially the members.
List of Officers and Advisers
President – San Miguel, Jette
Vice President (IE-EMG) – Lunes, Adrian Joseph
Vice President (MNSE) – Kiongson, Georizz
Secretary - Paulo, Joymicah
COO Representative - Panganiban, Eunise
Treasurer - Oquialda, Erra
Public Relations Officer (MNSE) – Perez, Vianca
Business Manager – Factura, Enya
Logistic Head – Atienza, Charles
Academics Committee Head – Pugay, Rosemarie
Sports Committee Head – Fernandez, Johngerico
Membership Committee Head – Araga, Daimler
Media Director – Gonong, Rome
Adviser: Sir Elisier Fantillo
Facebook Email: email@example.com
Mobile No.: 09223016696 (President), 09753665578 (Vice-President)