The Graphics Club
The vision of The Graphics Club is to continuously develop the skills and talents of its members with the primary purpose of promoting excellence in graphic and visual presentation by providing free tutorial services through peer advising.
The Graphics Club shall operate under the main objective of honing the skills and talents of the students of the School of Architecture, Industrial Design and the Built Environment.
- Facilitating peer advising to members and non-members alike;
- Encouraging participation in skills competitions;
- Developing programs for advance learning of styles and techniques in graphic and visual presentation; required in most major subjects.
The Graphics Club shall be the venue for excellent academic performance; personal and professional growth and development; team work and leadership abilities expected of every student in the School of Architecture, Industrial Design and the Built Environment of the Mapua Institute of Technolog.y
The Graphics Club is an Academic organization geared to promote and support the scholastic aptitude of every student.
By means of:
- Recognitions of their high level performances; and
- Promotions in rank based on their achievements.
The Graphics Club aims to provide its members the direct access for professional growth and development by establishing linkages with the school’s alumni who have expressed their support to the organization by delivering seminars and workshops; specifically required for technical presentation, such as:
- Manual & Computerized Technical Delineation
- Manual Rendering Techniques
- Computerized Presentations
- Photography and Photo Editing
- And the like...
Board of Directors S.Y. 2015 - 2016
Chairman of the Board: Arlueny rose egam
Secretary General: Hazel yamat cadalig
Peer Advising Chair: Calvin john chuang
Finance Chair: Venice romero
Membership Development Chair: John eric vino
Special Events Chair: Jenny kathleen faminialagao
Advertisements and Promotions Chair: Diego gabriel araga
Permits and License Chair: Kimberly lapuz
Documentary Committee Head: Yoshee mirano
Information and Liaison Chair: Margarette de la luna
Adviser: Arch’t. Mary Geraldine Legaspi, Uap
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TheGraphicsClubMIT
Mobile No.: 09269781193/09168504232