Mapua Integrated Computer Organization (MICRO)
The Mapúa Integrated Computer Organization shall be the principal organization of the Computer Engineering students in the Institute.
The organization aims to inculcate among the members the value of life-long learning especially in the field of computer studies and advancement of technology; to recognize the potential and importance of each member; and to stimulate the formation of original and innovative designs that contribute to the advancement of the field.
The Organization aims:
- To promote the five core values of the institution which are Discipline, Excellence, Commitment, Integrity and Relevance.
- To inculcate among the members the value of life-long learning especially in the field of computer studies and advancement of technology.
- To create solutions on societal and global problems using the relevant knowledge gained in Computer Engineering.
- To promote environmental awareness and responsibility for a greener future.
- To involve members to an academically enriching experience that will enhance their intellectual ability, sportsmanship and showmanship.
- To uphold dignity and integrity of Computer Engineering in the Institute and in the country.
- To foster fellowship, unity, loyalty, honesty and camaraderie among members.
- To coordinate with other school organizations in worthwhile activities.
- To encourage love to God, country, and Institute among members.
- To help the members in molding their talents, realize their potentials and use them in productive and helpful way.
List of Officers and Advisers
President: Lady Krista V. Rigor
Internal Vice President: Myko Xylene L. Ramos
External Vice President: Jayson Angelo B. Adriano
Secretary: Marjoree Anne T. Topacio
Assistant Secretary: Rica-Anne G. Ramos
Treasurer: Melleth M. Marcelo
Auditor: Jose Nicolas M. Santos
Board of Directors
Maricar M. Abrigonda
Edward Ern. P. Privado
Nirlu Sebastian A. Sia
Andre Janssen J. Villanueva
Giann Karlo P. Borromeo
Christian Joseph N. Samilin
Emmanuel Luis D. Villanueva
Head Education Committee: Radlor Tedric A. Esguerra
Asst. Education Committee: Giann Karlo P. Borromeo
Head Membership Committee: Justine Lexelle G. Mojica
Asst. Membership Committee: Christine S. Lapada
Head Project Committee: Juan Gabriel P. Potestades
Asst. Project Committee: Harold Tom R. Aquino
Head Public Relations Comittee: Haziel Anne D. Apacionado
Asst. Sports Comittee: Jannie Mae M. Villareal
Head Sports Committee: Christian Joseph N. Samilin
Asst. Sports Committee: Xander Arjay S. Juvida
Engr. Meo Vincent C. Caya
Engr. Carlos C. Hortinela
Email Address: email@example.com
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MapuaMicro
Twitter Page: @MapuaMICRO
Mobile No: 0926-285-6271