Students can settle their accounts in either campus, Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00am till 5:00pm. The Treasurer’s Office
accepts any monetary tender as well as VISA or MASTERCARD affiliated credit cards.
Aside from onsite payment facilities, students may also avail of the following online and offsite payment facilities.
- BancNet Online via myMapúa Portal
- Over-the-Counter via
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC Commercial)
- RCBC Savings Bank
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- RCBC ATM Payments Nationwide
The service is centralized at Window 7 of the Treasurer’s Office, Intramuros Campus every Friday starting 2:00 pm til
5:00 pm. It is advised that collecting agents bring along the following documents to facilitate check release
- Government Issued ID with Picture; for students, their School ID
- Authorization Letter if necessary
- Company Receipt for 3rd Party Collecting Agent